Appliance Traders Ltd (ATL) last Friday donated equipment to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Bustamante Hospital for Children, which was temporarily closed due to a fire on January 12.
The fire occurred at approximately 7:15 pm in the consultant’s room, but was quickly contained by staff members using an extinguisher.
An air conditioning unit was lost in the blaze along with a smart TV which was used for telemedicine to interface with doctors overseas and for consultation.
The fire also claimed two desktop computers used by the doctors.
In recognition of the need, ATL donated and installed one 12,000BTU Panasonic ECONAVI Inverter air conditioner (condenser and evaporator) to replace the 9,000BTU Lennox unit lost.
The appliance company also donated a Samsung 32-inch Smart HD television, and one HP PRODESK 600 G1 TWR i3 3.4GHZ/4GB/500GB/W7/W8PRO computer.
You may be interested
The New Cyrus Is All Fired Up!Peter Scott - Apr 08, 2019
The new Cyrus is all Fired Up! Can your phone handle the heat? We put #Indestructible to the test on…
Get A Free Gift : $15000+ OverPeter Scott - Nov 30, 2018