Assistant Technical Service Manager
Appliance Traders Limited is inviting applications to fill the position of Assistant Technical Service Manager, Service Department, Kingston.
The primary function of the job is to deal directly with all call back jobs relating to assigned crews as well as supervise and provide technical support to technicians so that jobs can be completed in a timely manner to the satisfaction of our customers.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB ARE:
• Providing technical support to all the workshops within the organization
• Liaising and convening regular meetings with the Technical Service Manager to discuss progress reports on jobs being executed by Technicians as well as other issues that may affect the operation of the Service Department.
• Following up on jobs and submitting written reports to the Department Manager regarding site visits, communication with technicians as well as clients.
• Inspecting of completed jobs to ensure they are executed according to the organization’s standards and procedures.
• Liaising with the merchandise department to ensure availability of material as well as monitoring the usage of material issued by the department for the execution of jobs.
• Assisting with the training of all technicians as well as providing support so that jobs can be completed in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Ensuring that all technicians are provided with proper tools to carry out their daily functions whilst adhering to the company’s policy related to usage.
• Participating in projects by offering technical advice and recommendations
• Assigning job cards in conjunction with the Service Co-ordinator
• Any other duties which may be assigned.
• BSc. Engineering
• At least six (6) years working experience in any two of the technical areas: air conditioning, refrigeration, electrical installation and plumbing
SPECIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Ability to troubleshoot problems in a timely manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressured environment
Kindly submit applications to the Human Resource & Administration Department by October 12, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
You may be interested
Stay Connected with GeneracPeter Scott - Sep 18, 2018
Innovative engine design and rigorous testing are at the heart of Generac's success in providing the most reliable generators possible.…
Win With WhirlpoolPeter Scott - Jun 29, 2018
Win a supermarket voucher valued at J$100,000 Purchase any Whirlpool appliance valued over J$30,000 (not including GCT) from any Appliance…