The Project Coordinator will assist the Project Manager in organizing and executing engineering projects.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required
• Preferably 2-3 years of project management experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Assess project risks and provide solutions where applicable
• Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder’s meetings and follow up on important actions from meetings
• Prepare necessary presentation materials for meeting
• Provide administrative support
Applicants may submit an application to the Human Resource Administrator no later than September 7, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be interested
Countdown to the School Year (Back to School Catalog) 2020Peter Scott - Aug 24, 2020
Tap into the SunPeter Scott - Aug 14, 2020
Go Solar with our PV System (over 3kw) and get a free 9000 BTU Prizm AC *Free Site Assessment