The Purchasing Agent is responsible for procuring goods and services necessary for the business.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or a relevant field
• Proven experience as a purchasing agent and demonstrable experience in negotiating prices,terms and conditions
• Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software applications such as Microsoft Dynamics
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor all orders and stock replenishment
• Prepare,submit and track all special orders to ensure that the order is delivered on or before the lead time communicated to the customer.
• Provide purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Liaise with the logistic team to coordinate shipping of orders from different ports of origin.
• Assess supplier profiles and analyze offer and manage relationships with key suppliers
Applicants may submit an application to the Human Resource Administrator no later than September 7, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
You may be interested
Countdown to the School Year (Back to School Catalog) 2020Peter Scott - Aug 24, 2020
Tap into the SunPeter Scott - Aug 14, 2020
Go Solar with our PV System (over 3kw) and get a free 9000 BTU Prizm AC *Free Site Assessment