The Warranty Coordinator is responsible for the warranty and service quality assurance process.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or a relevant field
• 3 years proven track record in procurement, supply chain,logistics, or any other related area.
• Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software applications such as Microsoft Dynamics
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage customer inquiries and complaints.
• Manage field warranty inquiries and follow through for resolution on warranty claims
• Educate all trades in proper handling of product,general product inquiries and processes
• Report and track quality issue
• Ensure that all warranty claims are correctly updated on supplier portals where required
Applicants may submit an application to the Human Resource Administrator no later than September 7, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
You may be interested
Countdown to the School Year (Back to School Catalog) 2020Peter Scott - Aug 24, 2020
Tap into the SunPeter Scott - Aug 14, 2020
Go Solar with our PV System (over 3kw) and get a free 9000 BTU Prizm AC *Free Site Assessment