Samsung HD Holiday
November 27 - December 30, 2016
Win A Samsung 55″ Curved Smart TV
Purchase any Samsung Audio Visual/AV appliance valued $30,00 or more (not including G.C.T) at any ATL location island-wide from November 27, 2016 – December 30, 2016.
- Purchase any Samsung Audio Visual/AV appliance (televisions, audio sound bars only) at ATL locations island-wide valued $30,000 or more (not including GCT) from November 27, 2016 – December 30, 2016 for a chance to win
1 winner of a Samsung 55″ Curved FHD 6500 6-Series Smart TV
- One (1) winner – will be drawn from the entries received from all ATL branched island-wide. These branches are ATL Half-Way Tree at 35 Half Way Tree Road, ATL Ocho Rios at 7 Newlin Street and ATL Montego Bay at Shop 4-6 Bogue City Centre. Three back up entries will also be drawn.
- One entry coupon per invoice will be given for Samsung Audio Visual /AV appliance (televisions, audio sound bars only) purchases valued J$30,000 or more (not including GCT)
- Entries require the completion of a standard from with name, contact details, item purchase and branch of purchase.
Participants are also required to complete the following phrase “ATL is UN_ _ _ _ T_ B _ _”.
- Each location will have one drop box to receive customer entries after purchase.
- One large receptacle will be built and all the coupons received from each store will be placed in it at 35 Half Way Tree Road. All entries received will automatically go in the receptacle.
- Customers who purchase any Samsung Audio Visual/AV appliance (televisions, audio sound bars only) from Appliance Traders Limited locations island wide valued $30,000 or more (not including GCT) from November 27, 2016 – December 30, 2016 are eligible to win.
- The draw will be conducted under the supervision of the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission on Tuesday Jan 10, 2017 at 2:00pm at ATL HWT Branch at 35 Half Way Tree Road, Kingston.
- The prizes to be issued are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or other products from Appliance Traders Limited.
- Each coupon must be correctly completed in its entirety to avoid disqualification – entries with incomplete information will not be entered in the final draw.
- Account standing verification will be conducted to ensure that customers entered into draw are in good financial standing. Accounts found to be in arrears, refunded or cancelled will be disqualified.
- After the draw, the confirmed winners will be contracted by telephone and advised of the date, location and time of the ‘Samsung HD Holiday’ presentation. If we are unable to locate the winner after the first call, two additional calls will be made over a two-day period. If these calls are unanswered, the branch from which the winner won will be contacted and the branch manager will be asked to send a representative to the home of the winner. If the winner cannot be located within fourteen (14) days after all these attempts, another winner will be selected from the backup entries which were already drawn. If a winner is unable to attend to presentation, he/she may send a representative but they must send a copy of their ID and letter of authorization to ATL. The person representing the will also be asked to present a form of ID (Drivers’ License, National ID or Passport).
- Every effort will be made to disburse the prizes within 14 days of the actual notification – these attempts will be made to contact the winner utilizing the contact information provided on the entry form. The prize will be rendered null and void and returned to the Samsung Corporation after being kept on their behalf for a period of 90 days after winner is first contacted.
- Employees of the ATL Group of Companies, their subsidiaries and affiliates (including ATL, ATL Automotive, ATL Autobahn, Jamaica Observer, FYAH 105, Gorstew, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts, Grand Pineapple Resorts, Island Routes) and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, non-estranged spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- Employees of the Samsung Corporation and their family members (ie. parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, non-estranged spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the competition and claiming the prize, the winner agrees that ATL has the right to use his or her name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes. If the winner refuses, then they have automatically forfeited the prize.
- This competition is open to persons 18 years and over
Authorized under Section 58 (3) The Betting, Gaming & Lotteries Act.
You may be interested
Bringing Happiness Home for the HolidaysPeter Scott - Dec 10, 2019
ATL - Bringing Happiness Home for the Holidays
Morin Signs Up To The ATL RevolutionPeter Scott - Oct 16, 2019
One of country’s longest standing and best loved appliance retailers and engineering services companies, Appliance Traders Limited (ATL), has begun…
Shopping Right-Sized Generators: Standby vs Portable GeneratorsPeter Scott - Aug 26, 2019
When outages leave homeowners without electricity without days on end, they can face a long list of inconveniences and expenses…