Samsung Stocking Stuffer
November 27 - December 30, 2017
Purchase select Samsung televisions from any Appliance Traders Limited location island-wide and you could win big with Samsung this Christmas!
- Customers who purchase select Samsung televisions from Appliance Traders Limited locations island-wide from November 27, 2017 – December 30, 2017 are eligible to enter:
Purchase any Samsung QLED TV for a chance to win a brand new Samsung Note 8 handset [M#8806088998442] Totaling J$195,000.00 (one winner).
Purchase any Samsung UHD 4K TV for a chance to win a Samsung Sound Bar [CSOU-2-SAM-HW-K450ZP] Totaling J$28,060.87 (one winner).
- Two (2) winners – will be drawn from the entries received from all ATL branches island wide. These branches are ATL Half-Way Tree at 35 Half Way Tree Road, ATL Ocho Rios at 7 Newlin Street and ATL Montego Bay at Shop 4-6 Bogue City Centre. The winners will be drawn in the following order: Samsung QLED entries followed by Samsung UHD 4K TV entries. Four back up entries will also be drawn.
- One entry coupon per invoice will be given for Samsung television purchases. Entries require the completion of a standard form with name, contact details, item purchase and branch of purchase. Participants are also required to complete the following phrase “ATL is UN_ _ _ T_ B _ _”.
- Each location will have one drop box to receive customer entries after purchase. All entries must be received by Saturday December 30, 2017 at 4pm.
- Two large receptacles – one for Samsung QLED purchases and one for Samsung UHD 4k purchases ¬will be installed per branch. All the coupons received from each store will be placed in the corresponding boxes at 35 Half Way Tree Road. Entries from the Montego Bay and Ocho Rios branches will be sent to the Kingston branch no later than Friday January 5, 2018.
- Customers who purchase select Samsung televisions from Appliance Traders Limited locations island-wide from November 27, 2017 – December 30, 2017 are eligible to win.
- The draw will be conducted under the supervision of the Betting Gaming and Lotteries Commission on Wednesday January 10, 2018 at 3:00pm.
- Each coupon must be correctly completed in its entirety to avoid disqualification – entries with incomplete information will not be entered in the final draw. Account standing verification will be conducted to ensure that customers entered into the draw are in good financial standing. Accounts found to be in arrears, refunded or cancelled will be disqualified.
- The prizes to be issued are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for other products from Appliance Traders Limited or the Samsung Corporation.
- After the draw, the confirmed winners will be contacted by telephone and advised of the date, location and time of the ‘Samsung Stocking Stuffer’ presentation. If we are unable to locate the winner after the first call, two additional calls will be made over a two-day period. If these calls are unanswered, the branch from which the winner won will be contacted and the branch manager will be asked to send a representative to the home of the winner. If the winner cannot be located within fourteen (14) days after all these attempts, another winner will be selected from the backup entries which were already drawn. The winner will be asked to present a form of ID (Drivers’ Licence, National ID or Passport) to claim the prize. If a winner is unable to attend the presentation, he/she may send a representative but they must send a copy of their ID and a letter of authorization to ATL. The person representing the winner will also be asked to present a form of ID.
- Every effort will be made to disburse the prizes within 14 days of the actual notification – three attempts will be made to contact the winner utilizing the contact information provided on the entry form. The prize will be rendered null and void and returned to the Samsung Corporation after being kept on their behalf for a period of 90 days after the winner is first contacted.
- Affiliates of the Samsung Corporation and employees of the ATL Group of Companies, their subsidiaries and affiliates (including ATL, ATL Automotive, ATL Autobahn, Jamaica Observer, FYAH 105, Gorstew, Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts, Grand Pineapple Resorts, Island Routes, Enterprise, Starbucks) and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, non-estranged spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the competition and claiming the prize, the winner agrees that ATL has the right to use his or her name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes. If the winner refuses, then they have automatically forfeited the prize.
- This competition is open to customers 18 years and over only.
You may be interested
Adjustments Made to our Opening HoursPeter Scott - Apr 01, 2020
Appliance Traders Ltd. advised that until further notice, we have revised opening hours for our showrooms, warehouses, offices and Parts…
Our offices remain open to serve youPeter Scott - Mar 17, 2020
The Coronavirus has tested our will. Yet, it is a reminder of the strength of our people and how committed…
Coronavirus! ATL takes measures to protect staff and customersPeter Scott - Mar 12, 2020
With news of confirmed cases of the Coronavirus in Jamaica, we know our customers are concerned about their health and…